Before I fill out the survey

Suzy

Before I fill out the survey, I want to make sure I have legitimate issues. I haven't found any documentation explaining how to deal with these problems. That doesn't mean I didn't miss something, though.
First. Ads on websites. I waste a lot of time trying to get past ads. I've tried the keystroke to get past the current container to no avail. So I find myself quickly scrolling through the frames listening to "inserted Inserted", Jibberish, and "out of frame out of frame", along with other unwanted information.
The other is related. It is blank lines and graphics in email. I use Outlook 2016, which is part of my Office 365 subscription. Emails from Amazon, USAA, my utility companies, and others are full of blank lines and graphics. Sometimes, I know a key word to look for and use the find command, but many times I have no clue what to do other than down arrow, down arrow, down arrow. Yes, I know i can view some of these messages on the web, but I don't always want to log in and grope a web page for the information. I just want to read my mail.
So, are these really issues? Or have I not discovered the proper solution to my problems?

Suzy