From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 2:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and ads blocker

Way worse Bryan. I can attest to this. This is a far better solution than JAW’s Flexible Web. I mean pages regardless of being a news site or not are constantly changing so to me this type of thing they are doing is ineffective IMHO. So don’t get any bright ideas NVDA add-on devs on here. Said add-on should do it no matter what screen reader you use.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10