Re: Vocalizer expressive from Tiflotecnia,

Chris Shook <cshook0309@...>

Hi,
I was using a version of Vocalizer and it sounded like it said ache.

On Monday, June 13, 2016 7:04 PM, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:

Hi,

I don't believe it's possible to get a free trial of that version of Vocalizer, but if you know what Vocalizer sounds' like, it shouldn't be necessary, since Vocalizer is Vocalizer, regardless of where it was purchased. With regard to your pronunciation question, it's hard to know what to say for sure. I did test the voice as requested, but didn't hear anything strange, as far as I could tell. To me, the letter "h" sounded just fine by itself. Is there anything in particular you were looking for?

Hope that helps.

On 6/13/2016 4:35 PM, Chris Shook via Groups.io wrote:
I have two questions.
1. Is it possible to get a free trial for that version of Vocalizer expressive?
2. When using the british voice Daniel, what does it say when you type the letter h. Make sure to type it lower case.
Thanks
Chris

On Monday, June 13, 2016 5:05 PM, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have the version of Vocalizer you mention. What is your question?