Re: Facebook messenger

Robert Mendoza

Yes, windows 10 for desktop and mobile has built-in apps. However, for the keyboard accessibility is pretty not accessible for now and Microsoft team still developing it though, some apps is doable but not at all and some are commendable to use with for testing several screen readers. I believe that we have separate team for the insider build version for window 10 and still collaboration team effort make in progress.

Robert Mendoza

On 6/14/2016 8:06 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
Hm, am I missing something about "app stores" these days?

I thought they were only for mobile devices (Android, iOS, Win Mobile).

Does Windows 10 have an App Store of its own now?

Antony.

On Tuesday 14 June 2016 at 02:03:08, Mark Brett wrote:

Shame.

What apps have you found to work well in the store?

Thanks

Mark