From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Gene <gsasner@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:06:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and ads blocker

I doubt that ads are consistent on web sites.  They may be of different sizes, and I wouldn't assume they will remain on the same exact part of the page.  I don't ever recall Flexible Web described as a way to skip ads.

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 4:54 PM

I don’t know if the Jaws Flexible Web main purpose is to work as an add blocker.

I use it to filter out/block elements like in forums (Reddit for example) and other sites/domains where things are pretty constant and just the simple structure of the site is a bit too cluttered for me.

Cristóbal