Re: Urgent Help With Accessing Google Drive and Docs

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

it just so happens that in an email message I received from Mystic Access, they mention a book they've just produced on how to use the Google suite of products with your PC. They also have an audio tutorial. You can visit them at http://www.mysticaccess.com to learn more about all their products. I just completed their Wordpress course, and I've used some of their other tutorials and products, and they're all great, so I highly recommend them. Good luck.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com