Re: Urgent Help With Accessing Google Drive and Docs

Ann Byrne

The book is excellent. I spent the morning curled up with it. At $12, it's a steal!

At 05:55 PM 1/22/2019, you wrote:
it just so happens that in an email message I received from Mystic Access, they mention a book they've just produced on how to use the Google suite of products with your PC. They also have an audio tutorial. You can visit them at http://www.mysticaccess.com to learn more about all their products. I just completed their Wordpress course, and I've used some of their other tutorials and products, and they're all great, so I highly recommend them. Good luck.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
<http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com>http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com