NVDA shortcuts and some questions about it!

Helga Schreiber

Hi all!This is helga! How are you all? I I actually just realize I install NVDA on my windows computer! Before,but I actually forgot  about it! LOL! Now i want to learn hwo ot use it so I'm going to practice soeme things with it! Now my questions, is therre a shortcut key in ordr to turn on and turn off NVDA guys? You know   JAWS has alt plus control J in ordr to turn it on. And to turnit off insert F4.  So I was thinking  nVDA maybe has the same thing!  So if it does, do you know what it is? If it does not have one, how can I create one in ordr to accomplish that? Just wondring! On my computer i have NVDA and JAWS 14, but I want to explore adn learn with NVDA guys!  And one last question, does NVDA works great with Windows 10 so far guys? Just owndring! Whati  your experience about it? I apologize for all these questions! I look forward in hearing form you soon.  I will really appreciate any help tht you gusy can help me  regarding this matter! Thanks  and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.2.1