Re: Firefox is driving me crazy!

Dejan Ristic

Do you have it maximized? It's happened to me when I use it minimized. As you say, the unit reads a link, but as far as clicking is concerned, something different comes into view. Have you tried the focus mode to click on a link and/or a button in? I use the very one when I fail to activate a button or a link.

On 3/9/2016 5:01 PM, Mallard wrote:
Hello list,
For a week or so now, Firefox is driving me crazy.

When I click on a link on a webpage, for some reason I end up clicking on something different from the one I had under my fingers on my braille display or that is read by the synth.

Today I even upgraded to Firefox 45.0 to see whether the problem could be solved, but no... Still the same.

I'm using the latest Next snapshot of NVDA, but the same thing happens with an older version of NVDA (2015.2), so I think it might be something in Firefox.

Has anyone experienced someghing similar?

Ciao,
Ollie

.