excel is stop when edited comment finish

特種兵

hi groups

  I use microsoft office 2016 and NVDA 2018.4.1
  excel is always stop when I edited comment finish everytime.
  I inserted comment then pressed esc to return excel sheet
  but I use arrow key can not move cursor and NVDA has no response anything until I pressed control plus s saved this file and alt plus F4 quit it
  then pressed enter key open this file and I see all things
  so anyone give me some advice if you know whats happen
  am I use edit finished method is error?
  thanks

--

thank you for much