Re: Open Office/libreOffice

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 05:04 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
Please note that Gene did not say what is attributed to him below, and in fact
argued coherently against it. The comment was made by Travis.
True, and I have no idea how this misattribution happened.  I could have sworn that I replied directly to the post Travis offered, but clearly I used Gene's quote of Travis's material after his own offering.

Gene and I are on the same page, and I had no intention of attributing the comment saying that "as a service delivery is nonsense" [paraphrased] to Gene.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back