Re: excel is stop when edited comment finish

Could be a bug with excell, ring ms disability and see if they can reproduce it.

Office is updated frequently so.

On 24/01/2019 5:58 AM, 特種兵 wrote:
hi groups

  I use microsoft office 2016 and NVDA 2018.4.1
  excel is always stop when I edited comment finish everytime.
  I inserted comment then pressed esc to return excel sheet
  but I use arrow key can not move cursor and NVDA has no response anything until I pressed control plus s saved this file and alt plus F4 quit it
  then pressed enter key open this file and I see all things
  so anyone give me some advice if you know whats happen
  am I use edit finished method is error?
  thanks