Re: Open Office/libreOffice

JM Casey

I just hit f12 to get a slightly different version (I think) of the “save as” dialog box. Using Office 2016 though, not 365.

I did use 365 for a while at work though and didn’t really find significant differences.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: January 23, 2019 1:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Open Office/libreOffice

You probably could have saved the file as you do now if you turned back stage view off.  I don't use Word and I'll let those who do discuss that but from discussions I've seen on lists, turning it off removes such annoyances.

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:22 AM

i am running 2007. I peeked at office 365 but I did not like what hoops i had to jump through just to save a file.

***
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!
****