Re: Open Office/libreOffice

Gene

I should say that getting caught up in a discussion and replying, when I'm not far behind in messages, on occasion, really doesn't rise to the level deserving of a scolding comment.

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Open Office/libreOffice

I appreciate your retraction and I wouldn't have replied further except for your "you should have known better comment.  I haven't thought about what I do much in this respect for quite sometime.  There are times I read a thread before answering and there are times I don't.  it often doesn't arise as an issue because I follow the list often throughout the day.  But getting caught up in a discussion and replying without reading the thread, while it would be better to do otherwise, really doesn't deserve a scolding comment of this type.  I don't see why it deserves one at all.

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:33 PM

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 06:31 PM, Gene wrote:
I didn't write that.
Which I have already acknowledged.  The misattribution was unintentional.  You, of all people, should know to read through the entirety of a topic before responding.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back