Re: Open Office/libreOffice

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 06:51 PM, Gene wrote:
But getting caught up in a discussion and replying without reading the thread, while it would be better to do otherwise, really doesn't deserve a scolding comment of this type.  I don't see why it deserves one at all.
What a surprise, Gene.   You are free to scold all you want, and heaven knows you do.  Every once in a while turnabout is absolutely fair play.  And this is coming immediately upon the heels of my having edited the original post to correct it.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back