Corrupted NVDA

John J. Boyer

Hello,

I have Windows 10 Home on an Acer Swift notebook with a Focus 40 Braille display. NVDA is 2018.4.1 with BrailleExtender.
Somehow it seems to have gotten corrupted. If I leave the machine idle for a while it doesn't respond to the advance
button on the display. If I keep poking around for a few minutes it comes back to normal. I tried to update to 2019.1.
It seemed to work, but it is still running the old version and now it says that no update is availablle. I guess I
should reinstall NVDA, but that would require sighted help. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
John

gotten corrupted.
gotten corrupted. It b