Re: Open Office/libreOffice

hi. libreoffice and openoffice are usable with nvda, but for example:
we cant use SayAll, footnotes, endnotes, comments and also tables have
some issues that i dont know, because i am not very familiar with
office programs and never used table until now.

On 1/23/19, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@...> wrote:
How are these programs in the realm of accessibility with NVDA? I'm trying
to decide if I should switch or uprade to Ofice 365.
***
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you
get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!
****

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens