Re: Sticky notes is accessible

AKH AKH

Thanks, this works a treat on my PC with NVDA!

Andrew

On 24/01/2019 12:18, Robert Kingett wrote:

Cross posting this because the writer group may like this. The below link is to an article on how to use Sticky Notes with a screen reader. Microsoft says this works with narrator, and says nothing about other readers but it also works with NVDA. I use OneNote for outlining my books, and sticky notes when I have a quick idea. It's really great that I don't have to hunt for a third party solution! This app is only on Windows 10.

Use Sticky Notes with a screen reader.