Re: nvda and cursor tracking in windows 10 mail

Gene

Yes, that's correct.  I often don't read subject lines and I see it says Windows 10 Mail, though the message itself said Windows Mail.

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and cursor tracking in windows 10 mail

I think he's asking about Windows 10 mail.

On Jan 24, 2019, at 9:12 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Are you asking about the Windows Mail that came with Vista?  If so, while I have no objection to fixing it, would it only correct a problem in that program and do enough people use it to justify spending NVDA resources on repairing the problem?

In Windows Live Mail, I don't know about recent versions of NVDA, but when composing messages, the cursor didn't move at all properly when reviewing a message using read to end.  If that is the same problem, it might be more worth looking at since a fair number of people still use that program.

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:52 PM

Hi,

With the latest version of NVDA, I noticed when using it with windows mail and when you are composing, or replying to an email, NVDA does not track the cursor very well at all when trying to edit with arrow keys. Can this be fixed?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10