From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2019 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and cursor tracking in windows 10 mail

Are you asking about the Windows Mail that came with Vista? If so, while I have no objection to fixing it, would it only correct a problem in that program and do enough people use it to justify spending NVDA resources on repairing the problem?

In Windows Live Mail, I don't know about recent versions of NVDA, but when composing messages, the cursor didn't move at all properly when reviewing a message using read to end. If that is the same problem, it might be more worth looking at since a fair number of people still use that program.