Re: table navigation with NVDA in this webpage

Well, I do hear that NVDA speak table with one row and one column.
problem 1
But, in the webpage, if I press t, it say table with one row and one column, then I press t again , it speak one row and one column again; if I press t again, NVDA said no more table. Actually, if they are each cell regarded as one table, then pressing t again and again should access more of the table.
problem 2
if NVDA really treat the table as one row and one column, then if I press t the first time, then if I press down or left arrow, NVDA should speak end of table and speak end of table and speak message about the new table;
however If i press t the first time and press down arrow, NVDA said column 2; press down arrow again said column 3, etc. which is incorrect of what NVDA speak at the initial state where there is only one row and one column.