From: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem with nvda 2016.2.1

Ok, just did a restart of Win 10 and all is good again. That was a weird one. I found a few other funny things going on so just tried a restart and it fixed several little things.

Roger

On 6/10/2016 4:08 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
Ok, here ya go!

INFO - __main__ (16:05:09):
Starting NVDA
INFO - core.main (16:05:09):
Config dir: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\nvda
INFO - core.main (16:05:09):
NVDA version 2016.2.1
INFO - core.main (16:05:09):
Using Windows version 10.0.10586 workstation
INFO - core.main (16:05:09):
Using Python version 2.7.11 (v2.7.11:6d1b6a68f775, Dec 5 2015, 20:32:19) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]
INFO - core.main (16:05:09):
Using comtypes version 0.6.2
INFO - synthDriverHandler.setSynth (16:05:10):
Loaded synthDriver eloquence
INFO - core.main (16:05:10):
Using wx version 3.0.2.0 msw (classic)
INFO - braille.initialize (16:05:10):
Using liblouis version 2.6.5
INFO - braille.BrailleHandler.setDisplayByName (16:05:10):
Loaded braille display driver noBraille, current display has 0 cells.
INFO - brailleInput.initialize (16:05:10):
Braille input initialized
WARNING - core.main (16:05:10):
Java Access Bridge not available
INFO - core.main (16:05:10):
NVDA initialized

Roger

On 6/10/2016 3:56 PM, Andre Fisher wrote:
Send a log here.

On 6/10/16, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
I've just noticed that after installing nvda 2016.2.1 that when I type
in the search field of cortana, nothing is announced at all. I don't
hear my keystrokes, nor is anything announced. Anyone know why this is
happening? Any way to fix? Only thing I can think to do is go back to
2016.2 for now and wait for the next version.

Roger