From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: January 26, 2019 4:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] format attributes

As a matter of interest. I see a growing number of people here saying I did not see the subject line. Being an old-fashioned person with an old-fashioned email client called Outlook Express I always hear the subject line. Does this mean that clients that are more modern need to be prompted to show it or does nvda not read it?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to-