From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: January-26-19 3:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] format attributes

As a matter of interest. I see a growing number of people here saying I did not see the subject line. Being an old fashioned person with an old fashioned email client called Outlook Express I always hear the subject line. Does this mean that more modern clients need to be prompted to show it or does nvda not read it?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-