From: "Jeff Samco" <jsamco@jps.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2019 8:57 PM
Subject: [nvda] Webpages and changing order of hearing control types like "link," etc.

Again, I'm new to NVDA having switched this month from Window-Eyes. One feature I haven't found yet in NVDA involves the order of hearing the types of controls when moving through a webpage. Currently I first hear link, table with # of rows & columns etc. before hearing the text associated with the control. Can the announce order be switched so the associated text can be heard first and then the type of control?

Thanks,
Jeff