From: "Governor staten" <govsta@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:56 AM
Subject: [nvda] nvda and outlook 365 not playing nice at all

Hello list. Is anyone having issues with latest alpha of NVDA and latest
version of Outlook 365? I can't seem to write messages, or properly
reply to them. I can fill out the email address, and the subject. At
that point, I cannot tab to the message body. I'm really starting to
like Outlook, and would like to use it again, very soon.