From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 8:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] help nvda teem

RealTime priority increases stability, speed and performance of nvda very much.
i learned this helpful matter from one of computer engineers.

On 1/27/19, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
to real-time? I wouldn't do that without analyzing in depth what
causes the slowness.
Good luck,
Felix

Am So., 27. Jan. 2019 um 15:44 Uhr schrieb zahra
<nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>:

salam.
in task manager, processes tab, set nvda.exe priorityto realTime.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 1/27/19, ( NAJAF . Naqvi ) <najafnaqvi471@gmail.com> wrote:
HI!
Frnds