Re: Speaker pops.

Gene

Do you hear pops only when you use your screen-reader?  It sounds like a driver problem.  But if you only hear it with your screen-reader, if you put the question on a sighted list, I think you should ask if there is an update to your sound card driver because they won't know what to tell you if you say you only hear the pops when your screen-reader is speaking.

From: MAX
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 8:24 PM
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] Speaker pops.

Last night I received a large update to windows.  I suppose other windows
users' did as well.  Ever since I am hearing fairly loud pops in my
speakers every few minutes.  So far it doesn't seem to be related to
anything I am doing but time and experience may reveal something.  I wonder
if anyone else is also hearing pops.  I'm going to post this same question
on a sighted list to figure out if it is screen reader related.

73 (Regards).

Max.  K 4 O DS.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Email: max@...

Vacuum Tube  Site: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/
Transistor site: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/funwithtransistors/
Woodworking site:
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
Funwithtransistors+subscribe@groups.io

funwithtubes+subscribe@groups.io

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood+subscribe@groups.io