From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Suggest like clip copy addons

Clip Copy still works here, actually.
Of course you will receive a warning telling you it's not compatible but
you can check it to keep working.
And, while others may consider it dangerous, I'll tell you to do it at
your own risk. That's what I did. I DID.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 28/01/2019 00:16, Robert Mendoza escreveu:
Hi,

Anyone here could suggest other addons like clip copy addons
that is compatible with NVDA version 2018.4.1

Thanks.