From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: 28 January 2019 10:56
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 mail app

Are there plans to work more with this app? it is doing well for the most part. there is a mild problem. When I escape an email instead of showing me the list of emails it moves to the navigation dialog box. also is there a way that i can create a hot key to jump to "all mail" to switch to another account?Right now I have to tab to all mail, choose the next account and sometimes shift tab to see the list.

***
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!
****