Re: NVDA and Excel

Antony Stone

Does this happen if you start Excel and just add some simple stuff to a few
cells, or is it only if you open a pre-existing spreadsheet?

If it's when you open a pre-existing spreadsheet, does the problem occur only
with one specific spreadsheet, or with several?

What other applications do you generally use, which do not have this problem?

Antony.

On Monday 28 January 2019 at 16:51:50, Morne van der Merwe wrote:

Good day,

I'm using an Acer laptop with the latest version of NVDA and Windows 10
with Office 2016.

NVDA stops talking while I'm working in Excel. It goes well for a while
and suddenly NVDA just stops functioning. I tried to restart NVDA with no
success in an effort to restore speech. Is there a way to resolve the
matter?

Kind regards

Morné
--
Please apologise my errors, since I have a very small device.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.