From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morne van der Merwe
Sent: Montag, 28. Januar 2019 16:52
To: info@...
Cc: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Excel

Good day,

I’m using an Acer laptop with the latest version of NVDA and Windows 10 with Office 2016.

NVDA stops talking while I’m working in Excel.  It goes well for a while and suddenly NVDA just stops functioning.  I tried to restart NVDA with no success in an effort to restore speech.  Is there a way to resolve the matter?

Kind regards

Morné