From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of MAX
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2019 8:25 PM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Speaker pops.

Last night I received a large update to windows. I suppose other windows
users' did as well. Ever since I am hearing fairly loud pops in my
speakers every few minutes. So far it doesn't seem to be related to
anything I am doing but time and experience may reveal something. I wonder
if anyone else is also hearing pops. I'm going to post this same question
on a sighted list to figure out if it is screen reader related.

73 (Regards).

Max. K 4 O DS.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Email: max@...

Vacuum Tube Site: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/
Transistor site: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/funwithtransistors/
Woodworking site:
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
Funwithtransistors+subscribe@groups.io

funwithtubes+subscribe@groups.io

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood+subscribe@groups.io