Re: Accessibility of Spotify for desktop for the blind users

Sarah k Alawami

Good luck with that. The last time this was tried someone on spotify said to me "call apple care and would not hear anymore. Basically they placed the blame on apple and not their app.

On 29 Jan 2019, at 11:03, Marco Oros wrote:

I am sorry, I would like to collect ideas to make Spotify for Windows accessible and ofcourse, send It to Spotify developers.

Or, You can do something, for example to create some addons? Because some things are not accessible for blind people in Spotify for Windows, but most of those are accessible with NVDA.

Very sorry for this.

Marco