Re: Command for continuous reading not working, request for help

Quentin Christensen

Glad Gene got you working!

In the Keyboard settings, you can select whether NVDA uses desktop keyboard layout or laptop keyboard layout.  Essentially the difference is that desktop layout assumes you have a number pad, and uses that for object navigation commands.  Laptop layout assumes you don't have a number pad, and uses other keys for object navigation, in the process bumping some other commands as well.

To choose which layout you use, press NVDA+control+k to open the keyboard settings directly, then choose a layout and any other options you wish to change.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 2:05 AM Kakarla Nageswaraiah <nageswara1982@...> wrote:
Hello,