Re: add ons to copy the text on team talk

Robert Mendoza

It does not works I just thought once you were prompt with private message you could copy instantly the private message
and that is the main problem

On 1/30/2019 3:53 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
What happens if you go to the read field where the message is, go with the cursor to the point where the message starts then do a shift+end command?

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 29/01/2019 06:34, Robert Mendoza escreveu:
Wondering how you copy a certain text message sent in team talk classic
the reason of asking for this if someone sent me a private message I could not copy the text
Is there a specific add- on would you suggest. Thanks.