- a possible focus problem in excel 2016
Re: a possible focus problem in excel 2016
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
wow why are you doing it this way? It is much too complicated. Try following:
1. Place the Focus on a cell in the column you want to delete
2. Press ctrl+/ (the first key on the left of the right shift key(
3. A Dialog appears where you can choose what you want to delete (column, cell or row)
I want to delete some columns in na excel spreadsheet. So I am doing the following:
- Find the column with the arrow Keys.
- Press nvda key + numpad minus to rout navigator to focus.
- Press nvda key + numpad divide to rout the mouse to the navigator.
- Press numpad slash to click the right mouse button.
- Choose delete column.
It is deleting the wrong column.
I also tried only use nvda key + divide to rout the mouse to the focus since I thought that the current cell should have the focus and the navigator would be placed in it automatically.
But it didn’t work too.
Enviado do Email para Windows 10
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.