Re: add ons to copy the text on team talk

Robert Mendoza

Thanks. and now working

On 1/30/2019 1:27 PM, Rich DeSteno wrote:

This suggestion does indeed work with TeamTalk.  You must alt-tab to the message window, shift-tab to the history heading, arrow down to the desired message, and then you can use the usual keys to copy text, specifically, home, shift-end, then control c.

On 1/29/2019 7:36 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

It does not works I just thought once you were prompt with private message you could copy instantly the private message
and that is the main problem

On 1/30/2019 3:53 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
What happens if you go to the read field where the message is, go with the cursor to the point where the message starts then do a shift+end command?

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 29/01/2019 06:34, Robert Mendoza escreveu:
Wondering how you copy a certain text message sent in team talk classic
the reason of asking for this if someone sent me a private message I could not copy the text
Is there a specific add- on would you suggest. Thanks.

--
Rich De Steno