Re: Thunderbird Distribution list question

Sile

Hello, I haven’t tried this with the latest version of Thunderbird. But I often manage to do this by building the list in notepad, with commas as delimiters. Then I copy and paste it into the box in Thunderbird.

Sile

On Jan 30, 2019, at 6:58 AM, Lisa P Geibel <lisapgeibel429@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but I am using NVDA and Thunderbird is a Mozilla product, so I thought it might be OK as I knew nowhere else to ask. I'm trying to create a distribution list in the latest version of Thunderbird and am using the latest version of NVDA on a Windows 10 desk top computer. After I get 3 entries in, it will allow me to put no more in. Is there a way to get around this? Thanks.

--
Lisa P. Geibel
email: