Dropbox nag screens now appearing

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I opened up my computer yesterday t9o be greeted by Pane.
I eventually managed to fiddle and find the desktop. On asking around the sighted world this morning I discovered that Dropbox latest version puts up a picture on every boot up showing a dog doing work, promoting the business Dropbox subscription. Its a cartoon apparently. However whatever ist is nvda/f1 says its a button not focussed and has an exception number.
Has anyone else not seen this?

I personally feel that if they want to advertise, then fine but at least make it obvious its them to a screenreader user.
Blimey.
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.