Re: Addon updater

Annette Moore

I went to manually update add-on updater last night, it said I already had the latest stable version, but this morning, when I turned on the computer, it said there was an update to the emoticons add-on, I tried updating, it gave an error, and now, when I check for updates, it says there are none available. either I have the wrong add-on updater, or the emoticons add-on update was erased or something. I just checked, and yes, I do have the latest version: 19.02.1A. So hmm, maybe it just thought there was an update to the emoticons add-on. LOL! No big deal, I just thought I'd put it out there.

Annette

On 2/1/2019 12:21 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
No, if you go to community add-ons page and select Add-on Updater/stable version link, you'll get 19.02.1A.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 10:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Addon updater

Joseph, issue there is that the version offered via the webpage is only wintenApps-19.02.nvda-addon, and, not wintenApps-19.02.1a.nvda-addon?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
"...resistance is futile...but, acceptance is versatile..."
On 2019-02-01 5:09 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Fixed in Add-on Updater 19.02.1A.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jonathan Milam
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Addon updater

Same here.

Jonathan

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 9:15 AM
Subject: [nvda] Addon updater

Running latest released version of NVDA not alpha. Get a update notice to update the addon update addon. If I say ok to update I get a message that the addon is not compatible with my version of NVDA. Get this addon update notice every time I start NVDA.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.