From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Addon updater

Hi,
This is the reason why I told everyone yesterday that users should install Add-on Updater 19.02.1A manually.
Speaking of Add-on Updater: it looks like I need to push another mandatory update to this add-on next week. The current solution I wrote as part of 19.02.1A is a temporary one that isn't compatible with Python 3 version of NVDA. The upcoming 19.02.2 will make sure Add-on Updater is both backward and forward compatible.
Cheers,
Joseph