From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Addon updater

Hi,

No because 19.02.2 restores Python 3 compatibility, and current version isn’t python 3 compatible (at least one particular area of code; previously it was Python 3 compatible but in an attempt to fix compatibility with older NVDA releases, a method that was optimized for Python 2 was selected on a temporary basis).

Cheers,

Joseph