From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2019 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading brf files from BARD with a Focus 40

The letters are always in uppercase in brf files. It's the standard.
John

On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 12:30:42PM -0500,
Christopher Kchao wrote:
Hello,
That's awfully peculiar, and seemingly not indicative of a NVDA issue. Are
you sure you're not looking at the cursor and perceiving the letters to be
upper-case as a result? The cursor can be turned off.
Best,
CK

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 10:46 AM John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org>
wrote:

These files have all the letterts in upper case. That is not nice on the
Focus. How do I get NVDA to show them in lower
case?

Thanks,
John

--