From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: 2 February 2019 00:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Finding the comment's section on a YouTube video

Hello folks,
Does anyone know how one can find, perhaps more easily than I've been doing, the comments' section on a YouTube video?
It seems like a bit of a random thing when and where it will appear the way I've doing to reach out it. Using NVDA, I've had to press N much more times than I actually would like to do just to reach the video's description and sometimes it'll be just after the description, sometimes it won't because it simply doesn't appear on any place at all.
So does anyone have any suggestion about it?

P.S.: If it's an offtopic, let me apologize. Just thought, since it has something to do with NVDA, well...

Thanks in advance :)

Marcio
Follow me on Twitter