Re: Finding the comment's section on a YouTube video

Chris Mullins

Hi

Have you tried the following for viewing youtube?  It’s an interface to YouTube designed for visually impaired and it doesn’t have the ads.  You get a search box for your keywords, a combo boxc where you select the number of results per page, another combo box where you select the media you are searching for e.g videos, and a search button.  Use the h key to scroll through the results, press tab to move focus to the one you want to play and press enter.  Another window opens for the specific video, switch to browse mode then use the h key to navigate to “Video Information” where you will find details of the video or use the b key to move to the control buttons.

http://www.povidi.com/YourTube/

Cheers

Chris

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: 2 February 2019 00:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Finding the comment's section on a YouTube video

Hello folks,
Does anyone know how one can find, perhaps more easily than I've been doing, the comments' section on a YouTube video?
It seems like a bit of a random thing when and where it will appear the way I've doing to reach out it. Using NVDA, I've had to press N much more times than I actually would like to do just to reach the video's description and sometimes it'll be just after the description, sometimes it won't because it simply doesn't appear on any place at all.
So does anyone have any suggestion about it?

P.S.: If it's an offtopic, let me apologize. Just thought, since it has something to do with NVDA, well...

Thanks in advance :)

--

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.