Re: Finding the comment's section on a YouTube video

Felix G.

Hi,
I've been looking for a good way to do this for months. Thanks a lot
for pointing it out!
Best,
Felix

Am Sa., 2. Feb. 2019 um 22:39 Uhr schrieb marcio via Groups.Io
<marcinhorj21@...>:

Man it worked like a charm! I'm, to say the least, surprised that I never have thought about trying this.
Many many thanks for the tip!
Btw, I'm using Firefox, so if there's someone with the same problem and using the same browser, just try this because it really works.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 02/02/2019 19:25, Marcio escreveu:

Thanks, I'll try it :)

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 02/02/2019 18:55, Tony Malykh escreveu:

It seems like the comments section is hidden by default, and it is only loaded when you scroll the page to a certain place.

Try this way:

1. Search for "show more" button using NVDA+Control+F.

2. Wait there for a second or two - the comments section is loading.

3. Press down arrow.You will be on Comments heading. Works reliably for me in Chrome.

--Tony

On 2/1/2019 4:07 PM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Hello folks,
Does anyone know how one can find, perhaps more easily than I've been doing, the comments' section on a YouTube video?
It seems like a bit of a random thing when and where it will appear the way I've doing to reach out it. Using NVDA, I've had to press N much more times than I actually would like to do just to reach the video's description and sometimes it'll be just after the description, sometimes it won't because it simply doesn't appear on any place at all.
So does anyone have any suggestion about it?

P.S.: If it's an offtopic, let me apologize. Just thought, since it has something to do with NVDA, well...

Thanks in advance :)

Marcio
Follow me on Twitter