From: "Sharni-Lee Ward" <sharni-lee.ward@hotmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2019 3:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA really dying? Can I do anything to help?

It wasn't on an NVDA skype group, just a misc one for someone's live streams where all sorts of topics come up. There were some complaints about performance issues a couple days ago, and that was where the sentiments I related were mentioned. It upset me quite a bit to hear such things...

On 3/02/2019 1:42 pm, Lino Morales wrote:

I don’t know where the hell you heard that on the Skype group. Are you on the Skype English group? I’ve not seen any such messages about NVDA going down hill since James left. Mike, Quenton, and Rafe Turner are doing a fine job down under along with the devs who are part of the NVDA add-ons community.