From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2019 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA really dying? Can I do anything to help?

Also, consider what logic and common sense lead to as conclusions. If NVDA were declining in the ways claimed, you would see a lot of discussion and complaints on this list from users.

I'm not assuming that these people don't have performance issues, but if that were the experience of most users, we'd hear a lot about it on a list devoted to discussing NVDA.