It may be motivated by a number of factors. Perhaps sales at Jaws are down. There are probably share holders with reduced profits, there will be a large number of employees and distributers and even some script writers with incomes at risk. Usually just follow the money but there may be other motivations for propagating false information.

Cheers and hopefully the traffic on this can stop.

Dale Leavens

On Feb 3, 2019, at 5:59 AM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.
I'm really glad NVDA is not dying. I don't think people should make
statements such as this without evidence to back up their claim.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2019 5:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA really dying? Can I do anything to help?

Also of course the purpose of the recently created survey page on what you
think important to work on is hardly the thing any dying project will do is
it?
Note the earlier posts in this thread cam in after the last, so If I have
repeated myself sorry.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.