From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2019 6:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] web page clickables

Hmm, I think also they are deemed to be clickable when nvda detects some underlying code on the page that is obviously supposed to do something but the writer either never bothered to indicate what or did not care. I have found that some of these actually open invisible ie invisible to nvda, areas on or over a page with data in them. Its abit like on mouse up down left right hover things that seldom seem to work for us.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-